Its Wednesday!

You know what that means?
Yep you guessed it, time for me to share another project using Heartfelt Creations Products.

Today I share a card created for a sick friend.
I used some classic products from Heartfelt Creations to make a simple card with a vintage feel:

Feel better soon:

I used some colored pencils combined with markers to create a look that has both soft and bold colors.
Thanks for stopping by and please leave  me a comment to let me know you were here!
Head over to the Heartfelt Creations blog to see all of the beautiful projects made by the design team.

Share on Google Plus

About kristie

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment


  1. Love the blues and tans together, and your sweet little bird haven. It's lovely!

  2. What a beautiful and vintage card Kristie! I love how the blue pops on the bird, and draws your attention.


I love your wonderful comments!