Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Heartfelt thank you

Thank you very much
 

Its Wednesday and that means I get to show you a new project using
Heartfelt Creations new Arianna blooms collection. 
 
This week I decided to not use the dies and focus on the beautiful stamp.



I used Arianna blooms stamp Tsukineko Neon inks and some lovely dies by Spellbinders paper arts.
The dies from Heartfelt Creations are beautiful on their own, but paired with the Spellbinders dies, they create a gorgeous project.
 
Head on over to the Heartfelt Creations blog for complete instructions, and
to see the projects by the rest of the design team.
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning. I love how you colored that image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Kristie!! Your flowers look like they are glowing. So awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your wonderful comments!