Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Spring flowers with Heartfelt Creations

 
More yummy pretties with Heartfelt Creations!
I love Wednesdays!
I get the chance to show you how I used Heartfelt Creations
products to create another lovely project. 
this week I used the Majestic Morning collection to create a
beautiful scrapbook page.
 
Wanna See?
Well of course you do!


 



 
I love to add some mixed media into my scrapbook pages, and the
Majestic morning collection is perfect to add beautiful colors to any project.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by, and don't forget to visit the Heartfelt Creations blog to see many more gorgeous projects made by our very talented design team.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I always love your used of color! Gorgeous flowers....and you know I love me some mixed media!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Layout Kristie!! I love the colors you used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ! Just love it. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

I love your wonderful comments!