Guess What!!!

Yep you guessed it!
Its Wednesday again! :)
That mean I get to show you another lovely Heartfelt Creations project!
I just get so inspired every time I bring out my Heartfelt Creations goodies!
This week I created a card using Heartfelt Creations and spellbinders dies to do a masking technique.

Please head over to the Heartfelt Creations blog to see all of the gorgeous
projects  by the amazing design team!
Thanks for stopping by!
Share on Google Plus

About kristie

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment


  1. I love the way you use color, Kristie! The die cuts are the perfect accent here and the embossed stamp is really fun!


I love your wonderful comments!