Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A little classy elegance with Heartfelt Creations

 
Its Wednesday again and I get to share some more gorgeous
creativity inspired by Heartfelt Creations "Once upon a time collection"
 
This week I made a card with a classy elegant look, just by using a
stamp combined with black, gold and bronze. 
 
Wanna see what I mean?
 



 
With just a few simple steps and some great stamps,
I created a dramatic and classy card, perfect for a guy or a girl.
 
So what are you waiting for?
Head on over to the Heartfelt Creations store to get
 this beautiful stamp for yourself!
 
and dot forget to visit the Heartfelt Creations blog to see the amazing projects by the design team and to get complete instructions on how to make this lovely card too.
Thanks so much for you visit!
 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, so rich and masculine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This black and gold combo is just striking! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So striking! Love the color combo you've used, great idea! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love your wonderful comments!