Thursday, January 2, 2014

Top 13 projects for 2013!

 
I am jumping on the bandwagon ad sharing my top favorite projects for 2013.
 here they are , in no particular order:
Used Heartfelt Creations and Spellbinders
 
Scrap around the world challenge blog

 Using Spellbinders and Want to scrap
 
 Used lots and lots of Art Anthology
 
used lots and lots of Art anthology and Genuinely Jane Studios wood.
 
For Scrapnart magazine
 
for color combos Galore challenge blog

For Color stories inspiration challenge blog
 
For Heartfelt Creations
 
 
 
For Inkado and Paper craft Scandinavia
 
For The Paper Temptress
 
For Scrapnart magazine using Genuinely Jane studios wood.
 
Scraps of Darkness
 
Yes I realize that this is the fourteenth.. but well, I LOVE this one!
 
 
Used lots and lots of Art Anthology sprays and paints.
 
Whew! that was hard! I have so many favorites, that it was hard to choose!
Which one is your favorite?
Thanks so much for stopping by!


 

2 comments:

  1. These are all so lovely...you are an amazing artist. My favorite, however, was the layout you did of your mom. There was something powerfully emotional about that piece....I loved it!

    ReplyDelete

I love your wonderful comments!