Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Its Heartfelt Wednesday!

I have a little something different today!
I know.. big shocker huh?
If you read my blog, then you know that I like to take things and recycle them. Make them into something new and different.
Well this week I was soooo inspired by Heartfelt Creations newest release called "Majestic morning" that I wanted to find a way to really showcase it.
I love the flower stamps that match the die.. and the gorgeous colors too!
 
I took a vintage watering can and turned it into a bright beautiful flower garden!
 




 
I also tried something different on the flowers, I stamped/embossed/cut/shaped them , then I dipped them all into melted UTEE. so they are like beautiful porcelain.
You HAVE to get this stunning new collection!
The colors are bright bold and simply gorgeous!
So run on over and get the Majestic morning collection for your self!
hurry before they are all gone!!
 
There are complete instructions on how I made this project as well as all of the incredible stuff made by the rest of our talented design team on the Blog.
 
thanks for looking!
 
 

 

6 comments:

  1. Wow. This is just lovely. The flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Kristie! Love the spring feeling! It just makes you smile when you look at it. Such a welcomed creation during all of this winter weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristie, this is so gorgeous!! You really must have put a lot of work into this,

    ReplyDelete
  4. this my dear is eye popping, jaw dropping gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your watering can...this is where whimsy meets charming. The blue and orange work so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, Kristie! I just looooooove this! How clever to upcycle this darling watering can and fill it with all those gorgeous blooms. You did such a great job with the paper that it looks like it was painted! Love the way you positioned the lace, too. My favorite project of the week.....well done!

    ReplyDelete

I love your wonderful comments!