Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy Heartfelt new year!

Happy new year to all of my followers! I appreciate you!
 
I have another Heartfelt Creations project to share with you.
I used some gorgeous stuff from the Floral key collection and mixed it with the Christmas Poinsettia to create this lovely vintage frame.
 




 
This project is very easy to create, and by using some Staz-on ink, I was able to stamp directly onto the glass.
Head over to the Heartfelt Creations Blog to get complete instructions and to see all of the gorgeous projects created by the rest of our amazing design team!
 
While you are there, check out to sneak peek of the Majectic morning collection the will debut on January 8th.
Thanks for stopping by!
 

3 comments:

  1. wow I love that blue. This is gorgeous. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piece of art. Love the blue accents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty piece of home decor, Kristie. You really know how to have fun with mixed media!

    ReplyDelete

I love your wonderful comments!