Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Do you know what day it is??

That's right!!
 
go ahead and say it!
 
you know you want to!
 
that's right!
 
Its HUMPDAY!!! WOOT WOOT!!
 
And do you know what that means?
Yes that's right!
 
 
And yet another opportunity for me to play with my awesome Heartfelt creations yummys!
 
Here is what I came up with:
 









 
I used the newest collection named Floral key, and combined it with the gorgeous Sun kissed fleur and Delicate aster flowers.
Head over to the Heartfelt creations blog for complete instructions.
While you are there, see the gorgeous creations by the rest of the very talented design team.
thanks for stopping by!
 

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Drop dead gorgeous!!!!! Love the blue and how it POPS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flowers...I love the browns and blues together. Another fab layout!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous page!! Love the flowers and colors.

    ReplyDelete

I love your wonderful comments!