Today, I am going to show you step by step how I created a layered scrapbook page.
While GlueArts products can be used on a variety of crafting projects, one of the best ways to use it is on a good old-fashioned scrapbook page.
Using the great products from GlueArts can give your pages amazing dimension and depth.
This tutorial will show you, step by step, how to create the “Just Be You” page, using products from GlueArts, BoBunny, Spellbinders and Words or Whatever.
This tutorial was originally published in the May 2012 issue of ScrapnArt magazine.
Supplies You Will Need:
LuminArte Twinkling H2O Paints
1. Cut a 10” circle from the BoBunny Ambrosia Trellis paper and place in the center of the Ambrosia Primrose paper. Do not adhere the layers until you distress all the edges
2. Cut a 9 1/2”x 6”rectangle from the BoBunny Ambrosia Primrose paper and place as shown.
3. Cut a 6”x6” square from the BoBunny Ambrosia Lily paper and place as shown.
4. Cut a matte for your photo from yellow cardstock. Place photo on matte and adhere. Place at an angle on your paper.
5. Distress all the edges of the paper. A distress tool can be used or the edge of a pair of scissors.
6. Using GlueArts Glue Glider Pro PermaTac, apply adhesive to backside of 10” circle cut from Ambrosia Trellis paper and adhere.
7. Cut squares from the GlueArts 3D Raisens and place on backside of 9 1/2”x 6” rectangle cut from Ambrosia Primrose paper.
9. Cut several flowers images from the Ambrosia Flowers paper.
10. Tuck the flowers you just cut behind the photo and under the edge of the different layers. The use of the GlueArts 3D Raisen's makes the flowers look great with lots of dimension.
11. Using a die-cut machine and the Spellbinders Spiral Bossum die, cut a flower from the Ambrosia Primrose paper.
12. Remove the flower from the die. Roll it up and glue in place with a piece of the GlueArts 3D Raisen's.
13. Roll edges of flower down with fingers.
16. Place all other embellishments as shown.
17. Paint the Words or Whatever chipboard pieces and adhere to page as shown with a piece of GlueArts 3D Raisen's.
Just Be You by Kristie Taylor