Globecraft Butterfly sparkle bezel by Kristie Taylor
This is a tutorial to show you how I made this sparkly bezel with some great supplies
from the Globecraft and Piccolo store.
1. Peel the protective film off of both sides of the bezel
2. Coat your stamp (you could use any flower stamp) with Globecraft Embossing enamel adhesive
and gently place your bezel on top of the stamp.
(be careful it is slippery)
3. Sprinkle Globecraft "Girls night out" embossing enamel over the stamped image.
4. Tap off the excess powder,place it back in your bottle, then use a heat tool to
melt the enamel.
It should look something like this
5.Coat your swirl stamp with Globecraft embossing enamel adhesive,
then gently place the opposite side of the bezel on the stamp.
6. Sprinkle Globecraft "Poodle skirt" embossing enamel over stamped image.
7. tap off the excess and then use a heat tool to melt the enamel.
It will look something like this, with an embossed image on each side.
8. Sprinkle on a few drops of alcohol inks and spread around with your finger tips.
or you could use a sponge if you dont like to get your hands dirty.
9. Place the metallic butterfly stickers on and then give the entire thing a nice thick coat of
Just look at the beauty!
I love how it has so much dimension!
Globecraft Rectangle acrylic bezel, Embossing enamel adhesive, Embossing enamel, Poodle skirt and Girls night out,Glastique finishing glaze(gloss),Silver sparkle glitter, Ranger alcohol inks lettuce and citrus,Club scrap stamp fun swirl and weed,magenta sticker butterfly.
tip: sprinkle Sparkle glitter into wet Glastique finishing glaze for added dimension.